Saturday, May 7, 2011

You may say I'm a dreamer...

Well, we continue to receive God's assurance that we are on the right path in this journey.  I know people have differing views on the relevance of dreams, but I kind of wanted to go on record in mentioning this dream that I had Tuesday night (May 3, 2011).  I'm not one who dreams a lot so this was very interesting to me.

It was very simple but encouraging.  I remember a small Hispanic boy walking up, sitting in my lap, and me knowing that this was our adopted child.  The number 7 kept running through my mind, and, in the dream, I obviously thought that was the age of our child.  After I woke up, however, I remembered that 7 is a number that is used to symbolize perfection in the Bible.  So, it could have been the age of the child or just a way to symbolize that the adoption had been completed.  For me it just made me more confident that we were right in our decision to go with Honduras and that God would see us through the adoption process all the way to completion!

No comments:

Post a Comment